• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Adilkhan, Wellwod, Dmitriy  
Форум » English Area » Welcome » Marouane Chamakh (All about our new striker)
Marouane Chamakh
Gun-starДата: Суббота, 29.05.2010, 14:32 | Сообщение # 1
Легенда Арсенала
Награды: 0 [ 959 ]
Офлайн
@none.png

Marouane Chamakh

Marouane’s biography

Marouane was born in January 10, 1984, Tonneins, which is located on the south-west of France. His parents come from Morocco, therefore Chamakh decided to play for the international of his ancestors.

Being 16-year old, he enrolled to Bordeaux acedemy, where he was trying very hard to improve himself. For the reserve team, Chamakh played 17 games, scored 6 goals. In January, 2003, he started for the Bordeaux first team in the match against Metz (Coupe De Ligue). A month later, he made his debut in Ligue 1.

The success on club level and the fine anthroponetric characteristics (height - 6 ft 2 in, weight – 78 kg) led to the international call-up of Chamakh. And, if on the youth level he was performing for France, sooner, having grown up, he chose Morocco as a sign of respect to his parents. His debut for the international came on June 8, 2003, on the qualifier for Africa Cup of Nations against Sierra-Leone. On the whole, Marouane has played 53 matches for Morocco, having scored 27 times.

His successful performances for Bordeaux in recent 2 seasons helped the team to clinch the title for the first time since 1999, having left Lyon’s footballers with nothing, and perform brilliantly in the last Champions League season.

Interesting facts from the life of Marouane Chamakh

Marouane was growing in a big family: he has 2 elder and 1 younger brothers, and a little sister. Moroccan loves breaking the speed limit (favourite car – Audi), listening to an American and French rap (Weasel, Kamil the Old, Rohff, Sinik), cooking (favourite dish – the Bolognese, in general, prefers Italian food), likes walking with his pet, dog Ostin. Chamakh also loves reading, playing console games and napping just after the dinner, he is interested in poker. What he can’t stand with most is to lose (if it is a computer game, he switches it off, if on the pitch – he does everything to make the situation better).

Chamakh is a convinced Muslim and keeps Ramadan that lasts from mid-August till mid-September. He is a member of charity programs. If he had had to choose the super power, he would take telepathy and ability to fly. Favourite color – blue. He thinks the best footballer of all time is Zinedine Zidane, and provided he wasn’t a football player, he would become a sports teacher in ordinary school. Since his childhood Chamakh has supported Arsenal, apart from that fact, he has a sympathy for Valencia in Spain. Also likes tennis and basketball. Chamakh’s best side (his opinion) is generousity, the worst – non-punctuality.

Moroccan wants to meet the sensual, gentle and attractive girlfriend, who will follow him till the end. Also wants three children – two boys and a girlie.

Conclusion

Such a lodestar from Marocco do we have now. We hope that his old dream to play for Arsenal, his qualities as a valuable player, also fighting qualities on the pitch, will help Gunners to prove their highest ambitions next season. We are waiting for trophies, personally from Marouane Chamakh – quick adaptation in new conditions and real goal-scoring extravaganza.

Good luck, Marouane, and Welcome!

Leave here your opinions about our new striker

Arsenal forever!

Gun-starДата: Суббота, 29.05.2010, 14:42 | Сообщение # 2
Легенда Арсенала
Офлайн
@none.png
I think, he is great addition to our club. He`s strong in the tackles, good on the air and i hope he can be a one of the our best signings ever.

Arsenal forever!

AdilkhanДата: Суббота, 29.05.2010, 15:16 | Сообщение # 3
Cogito ergo sum
Награды: 1 [ 2679 ]
Офлайн
@none.png
What emotions! We are all glad to see him joining Arsenal Football Club. But I think we must be patient with Marouane. Don't wait great things from him immediately!)

Gun-starДата: Суббота, 29.05.2010, 16:09 | Сообщение # 4
Легенда Арсенала
Офлайн
@none.png
Adilkhan, I believe he can adapt very quick and well and show us his great performance.

Arsenal forever!

iGoonerДата: Понедельник, 31.05.2010, 00:38 | Сообщение # 5
Экс-Капитан
Награды: 0 [ 1017 ]
Офлайн
@none.png
Gun-star, Yes! I believe that he will become best player of the new season!
He can do it!

ArezДата: Понедельник, 31.05.2010, 13:07 | Сообщение # 6
Основа Арсенала
Награды: 0 [ 848 ]
Офлайн
@none.png
iGooner, oh, I think that many of our players can do it)) but honestly, I want, for example, Van Persie to become best in the next season, and for Marouane it will be enough 15-20 goals for our team, I think))It would be pretty well for the first season)) and in future why not? everything in his own hands..or feet biggrin

Heroes come and go. Our passion is forever

Сообщение отредактировал Arez - Четверг, 17.06.2010, 17:45

iGoonerДата: Четверг, 03.06.2010, 22:15 | Сообщение # 7
Экс-Капитан
Офлайн
@none.png
Arez, Yes...You're right!

^FluDДата: Четверг, 17.06.2010, 14:36 | Сообщение # 8
Основа Арсенала
Награды: 0 [ 545 ]
Офлайн
@none.png
Chamakh strong player

У меня две любви: футбол и ты...

AdilkhanДата: Четверг, 17.06.2010, 14:37 | Сообщение # 9
Cogito ergo sum
Офлайн
@none.png
Nasri-8, Wow! I didn't even know this before you said that! Brilliant!))

^FluDДата: Четверг, 17.06.2010, 15:03 | Сообщение # 10
Основа Арсенала
Офлайн
@none.png
Adilkhan, thank you very mach)

AdilkhanДата: Четверг, 17.06.2010, 15:06 | Сообщение # 11
Cogito ergo sum
Офлайн
@none.png
Nasri-8, what is "mach"? I don't know this word)

^FluDДата: Четверг, 17.06.2010, 15:59 | Сообщение # 12
Основа Арсенала
Офлайн
@none.png
Adilkhan, soory correct)

iGoonerДата: Четверг, 17.06.2010, 16:40 | Сообщение # 13
Экс-Капитан
Офлайн
@none.png
Adilkhan, biggrin :D biggrin Joker

Сообщение отредактировал iGooner - Четверг, 17.06.2010, 16:40

Форум » English Area » Welcome » Marouane Chamakh (All about our new striker)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: